Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Awesome!!!!

This was amazing haha ya gotta love Zanta for trying and edd i feel ya i got a adiction to Moutain Dew that probaly as bad as ur Cola adiction yeah i agree with Zanta tho i miss Toud even tho he wasnt my fav its stile not the same like i wounder wat his hearts desire would of been hmmm oh well this was stile great and very funny keep it up!!!!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Loved It!!!!

This was the most moving flash ive ever wached ive always been a fan of the There She is Serice ever sence i wached the first one i feel in love with it and ive seen some moving flashs but this has to be one or even my top i mean im its enuff to say i got a lil choked up when they huged to bad to see its over but it was a great end to a amazing serice u should make more flashs like this it would be good to see more awesome flashs like this on NG Well sniffs this r teh Love!!!!

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Yes Matt is Awesome!!!!

This was probaly one of my fav flashs from u guys mega stack gun always malfuncton same thing happend to me lol well keep it up guys!!!!

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

Haha Awesome!!!!

Another Great LOZ 4 Swords Misadventure loved the part with Zelda and also at the end with all the Dark Links and refinces made to other NG Flashes Ah Hottness i wanna bang u ya dont see wat happens after but i dont hink she could get away from that many Dark Links kind scary any way keep it up!!!!

Movin' Movin'

Nice Video!!!!

Im a big Bleach fan and like the song and im a fan of urs also so its a great combo at the least thx for making it WonChop keep up all ur great work the makes new grounds have a good name and great videos!!!!

Lolcat History (Part 6/6) Lolcat History (Part 6/6)

Yes yes yes i loved the lolkats!!!!

It was great loved the entire thing ever one of them but u need to keep making them about the Bucket and then he gits his title like the 3 extra sences also want to do a music vid for the last song on the credits the rap if its ok with u coz i lov it keep animating and coming up with more great ideas like how Al Gore was the Acatict and Cptn Planet it was great by the way I HAZ THE CHEESE BURGER lolkats live on in the amzing world the enterwebs!!!!

jiggitysmith responds:

Oh but I *did* do a music video for the last rap (I'll be releasing that tomorrow on Newgrounds when I also officially release the DVD -that'll be one of the bonus features)

The Plumber The Plumber

Yeah that will happen!!!!

Thats probnaly wat Mario dose see when he is on the shrooms dont even git me started on stars good job like the vid it was funny!!!!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Yes Yes Yes soooo Awsome!!!!

He can read ur mind u like men i mean Caslte Vania wayt WTF i KNOW I WOULD HIT THAT he really deserved to bang hotness after that piss thing jesus oh god ah man jezz wat the hell any way with this flash it feelt like u were comeing on to me lol haxsors ROFULCOPTR LOL im sorry the movie got me happy any wayy love the AWSOMES keep making them or else well nothing will happen keep it up now ill be over here banging hottness!!!!

Bittersweet Symphony: SE Bittersweet Symphony: SE

That was kool

Really liked the song great callab!!!!

Naruto Randomness Naruto Randomness

Itachi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it when sakura was talking to naruto Itachi Sasuke-kun!!!! "He does that every day lol and Shino is useing his bugs like guns loved it made me laugh keep it up this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!