Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Awesome!!!!

This was amazing haha ya gotta love Zanta for trying and edd i feel ya i got a adiction to Moutain Dew that probaly as bad as ur Cola adiction yeah i agree with Zanta tho i miss Toud even tho he wasnt my fav its stile not the same like i wounder wat his hearts desire would of been hmmm oh well this was stile great and very funny keep it up!!!!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Loved It!!!!

This was the most moving flash ive ever wached ive always been a fan of the There She is Serice ever sence i wached the first one i feel in love with it and ive seen some moving flashs but this has to be one or even my top i mean im its enuff to say i got a lil choked up when they huged to bad to see its over but it was a great end to a amazing serice u should make more flashs like this it would be good to see more awesome flashs like this on NG Well sniffs this r teh Love!!!!

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Yes Matt is Awesome!!!!

This was probaly one of my fav flashs from u guys mega stack gun always malfuncton same thing happend to me lol well keep it up guys!!!!

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Amazzing

One of my faverit games on NG keep up the good work cant wayt for another ThingThing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silent death silent death

Nice Work

The pic is great looking expecaly for a hand drawn one it look profeshional and very well thought out and you cant not like a sexy girlwith a sythe i just posted some of my art and i hope to b scouted in order to do some thing like this for all to see on the art portal great work keep it up laterz!!!!